Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Green Pond-Middle Fork Hike

If I have learned anything, it's that life has many twists and turns.  I had two hopes for today, but had not a clue that both would be met.  I hoped for photographing and getting out in nature.

By some random forces bringing it all together, Scott and I wound up at the Green Pond trail head near Snowbasin for a hike.  We followed the trail to the Middle Fork trail.  The views were gorgeous and it was wonderful to get away from all that has been happening.

We took our time shifting our perspectives on the way down and hiked at a pretty brisk rate on the way up.  At nearly 35 weeks with sweet Susanna, I was thrilled with the effort, the beauty, and the hopes we have for our SHE and life.

Here's a look at what we saw and where we went.













No comments:

Post a Comment