- Scott has been home a lot more. He's working on some different projects beyond class work and continues to excel in class.
- I've been subbing here/there. There have been a lot of off/partial days with the school district and some conflicts with our one-vehicle life, but all is well.
- There has been a ton of rest going on in preparation for this little girl who will be making an appearance hopefully this month!
Beyond that, most everything else has been kind of chill and quiet. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff, but we're keeping that close to us and our warm and loving home.
We have become fans of the following: Chopped on hulu.com and the yummy recipes at www.detoxinista.com. The pumpkin bars are wow-some-ly good!
For those curious about our li'l lady...
- She's as healthy as ever!
- She's a wonderfully active and delightful soul!
- She's measuring well, but didn't gain a ton between the last appointments...whew!
- She's doing what she needs to do to be ready, and we're so, so grateful for her!
We look forward to her when she comes... and are enjoying each moment of her in her current state!