Today's Turkey Trot
- Scott was very happy with his time and corrected me by telling me that it wasn't a hilly course. (Atta man! He knows hills from his Feb. training session with Anne-Marie!)
- The race was put on by the Golden Spike Track Club, and we continue to be impressed by the organization of it!
- The race ($5 for a 4 mile race) had a huge increase of runners this year. We're hoping to add one more to that total next year- in a jogging stroller- weather (and life) to be determined.
- The drive to/from Brigham City is always a delight and we're so grateful for the beauty of the area!
Life Beyond the Turkey Trot
- As of this writing, SHE isn't heading anywhere any time soon.
- We enjoyed a delicious dinner that was balanced for both of us, and prepped by the good man Scott.
- We're hoping to get out and do stair repeats tomorrow, but the weather determines that (rain or no rain?).
- Life is mellow and wonderful.
- WE is still fiercely protective of her privacy, and appreciates that understanding (despite the irony of writing here).
- Tomorrow's agenda might also include making hidden cherry cookies-sandwiched between a chocolate base and chocolate topping. Life will tell....
- Tomorrow will also definitely include lots of live tracking of a friend's Ironman Arizona adventures... Go A-M! (Yes, we decided it was wiser to not drive to Tempe and back before the next SHE apt. on Monday night.)
Wishing you all the best in this nearly Thanksgiving time!