- This blog post hit home today. It's so great to have someone else who "gets it" at the same or similar time.
- Our good friend Anne-Marie had her third DNF of the season at Ironman Arizona, but like a true champ she found a silver lining. She hiked to the top of Camelback Mountain the next day, as she was not marathon-exhausted.
- Susanna is said to be 7 lbs and healthy. We love this little girl and will welcome her with open hearts and arms when she is ready.
- We have few plans for this week, other than to enjoy and keep on keeping on. Scott may do a ride on Saturday morning with the local bike shop, but we'll see.
- Our home is filled with yummy goodies ready to make life easy when SHE arrives, and I'm resting as often as the body dictates- well, mostly.
Happy Early Thanksgiving!