Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anything is Possible

Scott and I had our regular Susanna apointment with the great people at Circle of Life Women's Center this morning.  I love these people.  They are organized, efficient, and smooth running with a lot of care and attention to warmth and detail.  As a bonus, they are very close to where we live which makes life quite easy!

That's just a little prelude to what I figured I'd share for today, though I had something else planned... so continuing...

Anything is Possible!

This is what our little girl has taught us! She continues to amaze me at her health, her strength, her funny moments, and her crazy-wonderful movements!

I've dreamt of being a Mom my entire life, but had a hard time (at times) with parts of the early pregnancy (so much for not wanting to share too much as I noted in last week's Cravings post...).  There was just a lot going on, and a lot that needed to be prayed on...which it was.

At the end of the doctor's visit, where we heard and saw her again (COL's procedure is an ultrasound a visit and they record them on DVD for you and probably for them to have for growth sake, too), the good doctor offered me a hand up.  I looked at him like he was crazy, but in a respectful way.

I noted to him that I was still able to hold a plank for 1 minute and do wall sits for 1 minute at a time.  He said, "I can't do that."  True, but there's other things he can do that I can't do.

My point... anything is possible! 

Sure I'm not putting in the runs I'd like to, nor hiking as much, but I can hold my planks and my flexibility is coming back thanks to more regular yoga!  I can enjoy the time I have with my husband and I can cherish that he has another interview today (me too!)!  I can make food that I wasn't sure if Scott would like yesterday, but the longer I left it out, the fewer that remained! I can get a solid night's sleep even when I thought it to be a challenge!  I can find deals that save us a bundle and allow us to continue to live as we need and want! 

Anything is possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment